3.13.2009

Red Noses

The "Stressless Shrink", my friend Dr. Joel Schwartz was our middle school's visiting author last week.  I've known Joel forever, he's good friends with my parents and I read all his books when I was in middle school (grab a used copy of Upchuck Summer from Amazon), so it was a real treat to have him here.  



Joel's message to our stressed students was simple: find humor in your lives.  To help them do that, all the students received red noses.    Here's a video that Jonathan Chambers created out of his presentation to SAS Pudong students:




For more information on helping students through humor, check out his new book, Noses are Red.

3 Comments:

  1. wikiplugs said...
    Dear Blogger,

    I posted a comment at your blog regarding addition of your rich content at my site wikiplugs.com and in return of providing you a free widget capable of displaying your post at random in your pages.I think you would be interested in Something which crawls more posts/stories than normal RSS limit ? (Unlike other widgets)

    check some examples at,

    website: www.13above.com (See the Vertical Banner Here on the right panel…)
    and blog: emailbookmarking.blogspot.com (... and also Horizontal Banner Here on the top)

    Just have a look and then visit http://www.wikiplugs.com/labs/index.html to grab your free copy today. (Limited Offer)

    Your posts and our commitment can do wonders!

    So what are you waiting for?Do join and enrich us with your great thoughts.

    Thanks,
    Admin
    Wikiplugs
    Olman Feelyus said...
    Is your principal the real life version of Ben Kingsley's character in Sexy Beast!?
    dsgran said...
    Mr. Feelyus- hmm. I'm not sure,I don't think I've seen that film- but he's not my principal, he's the principal of the middle school on our other campus.

Post a Comment