3.10.2009

Sequential Art Online

In preparation for Scott McCloud's visit, I've been checking his blog often and doing some planning some sequential art lessons. Here are a few interesting slide shows he linked to that take 'sequential art' in an interesting new direction for online viewing. The author of these, Yves Bigerel, credits McCloud's 'infinite canvas' with the inspiration in the creation of these alternatives.

I will caution you though- although they raise good points, the language is a little rough. I also have to point out something that is always a huge pet peeve with me (since I'm linking to it on my blog), the use of the term 'gay' as a pejorative. Now that I've got the disclaimer's out of the way, look around the rough edges and check out the interesting concepts:



about DIGITAL COMICS by ~Balak01 on deviantART


ABOUt about DIGITAL COMICS by ~Balak01 on deviantART

0 Comments:

Post a Comment