6.28.2011

Final Cut Pro X

I was pretty excited to get my hands on the new version of Apple's FCP... until the reviews started coming in. Why they'd make their professional editing program anything less than... professional, is beyond me. I get that they want something that is more comprehensive than iMovie but still accessible. Maybe that's this program, but its not the professional software with all the possibilities that I want my students to learn.



Luckily, there's always Adobe Premiere.

4 Comments:

  1. automotive mechanic training said...
    Nice video. I think it is better programme to learning something.
    Liquid Rubber said...
    New version is really advanced and easy to use. I like it. the video is also informative.
    maddy said...
    Great video! really i have learn some new things from the post..Thanks!

    Job Requirements
    dsgran said...
    Thank you for your participation. I can't think of anything that was needed on a blog about art education, more than words of wisdom from auto-mechanic training programs, liquid rubber, and robots named maddy.

Post a Comment