8.31.2005

Illustration Mundo!

Illustration Mundo is your one stop shop for all things illustration. This is what webmaster Nate Williams has to say about his site:

I noticed that there were many catch-all design portals .. and great ones at that ... portals that have inspired me for many years .. portals that provided information about design, photography, art, interactive, illustration, film, literature, etc .. but as I made the career transition from an art director to an illustrator I wanted to find a site specifically dedicated to commercial illustration with in depth information and a way to communicate easily with other illustrators. I wanted to find a site that was all about illustration and nothing else .. a site that I could think of as "THE ILLUSTRATION SITE", but there wasn't a site so I decided to create a centralized location that would be purely dedicated to this purpose ... a FREE community based site about Illustrators and the commercial illustration industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment