1.30.2007

The Sultan's Elephant

In the early days of the revolution, I posted about a giant puppetry show, although I didn't know much about it because the site I found was all in French. In the intervening time, I discovered that it is a performance put on by the Royal De Luxe theatre company in various european cities. I just came across some video of the performance over at neat-o-rama.



I don't usually post about any kind of art without at least some passing reference to a unique educational opportunity - if I started doing that, I'd be posting all day. There is just too much good art out there, and there are already a lot of good websites already covering that ground. However, I'm making this second exception for the The Sultan's Elephant because I don't know of too many unique puppetry resources, and if I were doing a puppetry lesson, I'd want to use this as inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment