2.18.2007

ESBQ

Happy Chinese New Year, everyone! We're taking a break this week, and will be back with more art-education goodness next week. In the meantime, be sure to check out this great resource that was posted on the Yahoo Art Ed list this week. ESBQ is a website for self-representing artists. The part that caught my attention was their Live Studio page of artists giving away free online tutorials and lessons in many different media. There is so much to see on that page, I don't even know where to begin!

Xin Nian Hao!

Hat tip to Deborah Kaye for the link.

1 Comment:

  1. Sarah said...
    I teach an online art class and I can absolutely see where these lessons could come in handy as a resource and even as part of the lesson plan.
    I wonder if they change often for planning purposes.

Post a Comment