5.15.2007

More On Logo Design

Because you really can never have too much of a good thing, Nichole Great writes in to suggest another excellent Logo resource, the Logo Design Blog. Of course, while elogodesign is a superb repository of information, there's nothing like a good blog for up-to-date information (although I would respectfully disagree about a few of their choices for the 56 Most Creative Logos. Apple? Definitely. Windows? Never. Am I biased? Well, yeah).

Also, David Airey writes in to correct my broken link. He also has an interesting take on What Makes a Great Logo. Check out his personal logo based on his initials at the top of his page- that could be a contender for the top 56. Simple. Effective.

Well, I'll have to revise my thought that opened the last post- there's plenty more to say on logo design. Thanks to Nichole and David for reminding me of that.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thanks very much for the mention, and I'm glad you like my personal logo.

    You'd be surprised how many sketches it took to arrive at it!

    I've linked my name to a post showing just some of those sketches.

    Ciao for now.

Post a Comment