4.24.2008

ROTOBALL 2008

We've finally finished! This rotoscoped animation is the result of a collaboration between more than 80 students from 11 schools in 4 countries around the world.


Rotoball 2008 from david gran on Vimeo.

This was an especially exciting project for me. Downloading and opening each new segment was like getting a new present- and now I can share it with all of you in one big package. Special thanks to all of the teachers and students who poured all of their hard work and creativity into this project.

Click Here for more information about the project, or go to this page to get on the mailing list for participation in Rotoball 2009.

5 Comments:

  1. craigr said...
    Very cool, David! Congratulations. I hope you'll share some suggestions in a future posting for those who might be interested in a proposing a collaborative art project between schools and perhaps what you learned while managing such an awesome global art project. -Craig
    dsgran said...
    Thanks Craig! That's an excellent idea, I will indeed do that- Art Ed 2.0 was a key ingredient in getting it together.
    Anonymous said...
    Congratulations on a very cool project! I especially liked the Indianna Jones segment!
    Anonymous said...
    Unbelievable! I can't wait to show this to others and hopefully get this going in our art department! Christen
    dsgran said...
    Christen- Thanks so much! I hope you'll contact me so that we can involve your school in this project. Looking forward to it.

Post a Comment