11.10.2008

P S D T U T S

I spent some time today investigating all of the great stuff at PSDTuts - the site that has quickly become my number one stop for photoshop resources on the web. I was looking for a few tutorials that would help introduce some of the PS tools to my students in interesting ways. I found more than a few interesting ones, but even more importantly, I found a few great articles about developing style and finding inspiration. These include:

Sean Hodge's 7 Steps to Developing Originality in Your Design and Illustration Work.

Interview with Kai Isselhorst (creator of the image to the left).
Interview with David Fuhrer (a.k.a Microbot).

PSDTuts also has a Flickr pool where you can see how people have riffed on their advice.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I must say, thanks to your blog I discovered this resource and it's excellent! Just wanted to say thanks and good work once again.
    dsgran said...
    Hey, that's why we're here! Glad you found it useful- its a great site for all things photoshop.

    d

Post a Comment