12.19.2010

Vimeo Pulls Ahead

So I've got accounts on both Vimeo and YouTube, and have a slight feeling of dissatisfaction to have my videos spread out over two sites. I'm not sure why this is, since organization isn't exactly one of my defining characteristics, but I like having all of my stuff in one place. However, the more I use Vimeo, the more I like it. Aside from its classier feel, it can do just about everything that YouTube can.


However, with the introduction of their Video School, Vimeo has just pulled ahead. With lessons that are both from Team Vimeo as well as crowd-sourced, there are some excellent tutorials and explanations here for your video classes. The videos are also neatly categorized by topic. Here's one from their Video 101 Basics section:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment