2.19.2012

I Also Miss New York.

Print muppets-6Although in a post from last week, I had the chance to share with you a peek at my new adopted home town of Shanghai, I do miss my old home New York.  I miss our annual field trips to the Whitney and The American Museum of the Moving Image (which has a very cool Muppets exhibit going on now, and its killing me that I can't take my students or Amaya who - in the word of Alvy Singer, 'Luffs' her muppets.  Her dream of jamming with the Electric Mayhem will have to wait for now!)


I'd also have been curious to see Doug Wheeler's Infinity Room,  and hope to catch some work of my new post-post-modern hero, Hanksy at the Krause Gallery or on a stroll down some familiar streets on our next trip back.

Oh New York, I thought I'd kicked you, but I guess this torch is still lit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment