6.26.2005

Duct Tape Prom

I don't know about you, but my students sure love duct tape. Maybe its because I've got a whole lot of the stage crew kids in my video classes, or maybe its because Duct Tape is so darned cool. We used to pride ourselves in college on entire theatrical sets held together by duct tape. Anyhow, if you have a few duct-tape aficionados in your class, or a fashion class that veers off the beaten trail, perhaps some students would be interested in making their prom attire out of duct tape for an interesting activity and possible scolarship money?

1 Comment:

  1. Charleston Catholic / Clay Center Project said...
    Two of my students did that last year:

    http://www.stuckatprom.com/contests/prom/pop_up.asp?PID=3990&state=WV&category=&Year=2007

    Aren't they cute? :) They did it all on their own. I didn't even know about it until a few nights before prom.

    Coolest kids ever!!!

Post a Comment