7.15.2005

Chia Couch

This post is for my parents, who are currently trying to figure out what to do with their back porch*. Here's an idea for the yard beyond the porch, or for your school if you're reading this and you're not my father (hopefully that's most of you). Our school has a courtyard where the students eat when its nice outside. It would be great if they could also have some nice Chia furniture to sit on. The couch is a great start, but it would be interesting to see what else the students could imagine.



*The front porch, by the way, dad styled after a Mondrian painting, using different colored rocks in cement panels separated by wood. Its fantastic, but I never knew that's what he had intended. I just found this out for the first time after 30 years - I thought the porch came like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment