11.25.2007

Thanks!

Thanksgiving passes pretty quietly when you're living abroad- especially if your thanksgiving meal consists of a traditional... Yunanese dinner followed by a half-day off from school. However, I have much to be thankful for. A wonderful family who puts up with us living so far away, a wonderful wife who makes living far away bearable, and good friends all over the world.

I'm also thankful for the endless resources that I keep finding to post here, like these great Photoshop tutorials that are neatly categorized for your convenience. I find that following a tutorial every once in a while gives me a deeper understanding of how the tools and functions of photoshop work together and I'm constantly discovering new things.

Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks to you for reading!

2 Comments:

  1. Charleston Catholic / Clay Center Project said...
    Okay... those tutorials are AWESOME!!!!
    dsgran said...
    there are some good ones there! i've been trying to steer away from posting too many- since there are so many out there, but this one was too good to pass up.

Post a Comment